Sperm Staining Detection Kit (Rapid Staining Method)
SPECIFICATION AND INSTRUCTION
Generic name: Sperm staining Detection Kit (Rapid Staining Method)
20 samples per kit
Sperm shape staining is used for the evaluation of sperm shape to judge malformation rate, to evaluate male fertility.
The kit can be used for the evaluation of sperm shape and male fertility. Fresh sperm smear directly, cervical part and tail of normal sperm are easily distinguished, equatorial zone can be observed.
[Units of Kit]
Solution A, Solution B, Slide, filter paper et al.
Stored at room temperature for 12 months.
(1) One drop of sperm is added on slide, smear uniformly and air drying ;
(2) Two drops of solution A were added, and added 4 drops of solution B after 1 minute;
(3) After 3-5 minutes, washed with tap water, microscopic examination, count for 200 sperm and observe sperm shape;
Normal rate of shape >30% is normal in normal male.
[Interpretation of the results Indentified]
Copular part of normal sperm is stained lightly, and nuclei is stained deeply, cervical part and tail are easily distinguished, equatorial zone can be observed.
[Limitations of Test Method]
Sperm have to be fresh.
Comparison with similar products overseas, Correlation coefficient0.654, P<0.0001
Staining time should be prolonged if room temperature is too low.
[Medical Device Manufacturing Enterprise License Number] WSYJX 20070120
[The registration Number of Medical Devices] GSYJX (Z) Z2011N1400163.
[Standard Number] YZB0029-2011.
[Instruction Approval and Modified day] December 7st, 2011
Anhui Anke Biotechnology (Group) Co., Ltd.
Ankebio Buildings, 669, Changjiang Road, West ,Hefei, 230088, P.R. China.
Tel: +86-551-65319890, 65318811
- Diagnositc Kits
- MAR Diagnostic Kit for Anti-Sperm Antibody
- Semen Leukocyte Peroxidase Staining Kit
- One-time Semen processing Kit
- Sperm Hypo-Osmotic Staining Kit
- Sperm Life Detection Kit (Eosin Staining Method)
- Sperm Staining Detection Kit (Rapid Staining Metho
- Sperm Acrosin Detection Kit (PSA-FITC Staining Met
- Sperm DNA Fragmentation Staining Kit (Wright-Giems
- Diagnostic Kit for Leptin (ELISA)
- Immunohistochemical Detection Kit for P185erbB-2/